Now that we are approaching Thanksgiving, I am more aware about the things for which I am thankful.
- I am thankful for my husband’s continuous support in my book and blogging efforts (both of us hope to see the fruits of my labor on the former transition into a finished piece real soon!).
- I will be forever thankful for the miracle of our sweet little girl.
- I am thankful for the inspiration that my fellow PPD bloggers Katherine Stone, Lauren Hale, and Amber Koter Puline provide daily.
- I am thankful for my PPD experience (I kid you not), which has ignited a passion for advocacy and awareness.
- Last but far from least, I am thankful for the continued good health of my family members. In the past couple of years, I have come to realize more than ever how fragile life truly is and how health should NEVER be taken for granted.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!