I am thankful for many things, but foremost on my list of things to be thankful for are:
- My husband who is there for me through the good and the bad….all the things that a marriage is all about (through sickness and health, etc.)…..even though we do drive each other crazy on occasions. 🙂
- My beautiful and smart little girl who amazes me each and every day.
- My life experiences–both good and bad….if it weren’t for them, my eyes wouldn’t be as wide open as they are today, able to empathize with others and be as passionate an advocate when it comes to postpartum depression and anti-bullying matters.
- The beauty of nature and wildlife that surrounds all of us….we should never take any of that for granted.
- Those around us who have dedicated their lives to helping others and saving lives (e.g., postpartum support groups, hospital staff, those who staff hotlines/warmlines, etc.) and those who serve our country (our military).
- Last but far from least, I am thankful for the health of my family members. Life is all too fragile and one’s health should NEVER be taken for granted.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!